Participants can download here the application form and should send the completed form to email@example.com.
30 June 2016.
29 July 2016
For definitive confirmation of participation, a printed version of the duly compiled application form and a CD-Rom should be sent in a sealed envelope to the competition office.
The CD-Rom should contain:
• A maximum of three images of the work presented, on a neutral background (white, black, grey) [in jpg or tiff format, 300 dpi (short side 20 cm), together with a description (title of the work, materials and technique, dimensions in centimetres, value of the work in euro)]
• A dossier on the artist's work [in jpg or tiff format, 300 dpi, together with descriptions (title of the work, materials and technique, dimensions in centimetres, value of each work in euro)]
• Curriculum Vitae including the artist's training and any eventual exhibitions
• Copy of the artist's identity document
• Receipt of payment of the participation fee
• For students at the Brera Fine Arts Academy, a copy of the University enrolment document with receipt of payment of the university fees for the current academic year.
The documents should be in pdf format.
In order to gain acceptance for the competition, the complete application (compiled and printed application form, CD with images, curriculum vitae, photocopy of an identity document, receipt of payment of the application fee) should be dated and signed by the applicant, and it should be sent in a sealed envelope to the competition office with delivery costs paid by the applicant,
by 30 June 2016
29 July 2016 (the date on the postal stamp will be taken as proof of the date of delivery). Envelopes can be sent by post, express courier, or delivered by hand to the following address:
Officine Saffi – Open to Art International Art and Design Ceramics Competition – Via Aurelio Saffi, 7 – 20123 – Milano – Italy
The documentation sent will not be returned.
The admission fee has been set at 50 (fifty) euro for each work presented in the respective section.
For artists under 30, the participation fee for each work presented for the respective section is 35 (thirty-five) euro. Through the collaboration with the Brera Fine Arts Academy, for students at the Academy, participation in the competition is free of charge.
Payment of the participation fee should be made in euro, without any bank charges or commissions payable by the organizers. The participation fee cannot be returned.
The fee can be paid using the following systems:
- On-line, by credit card and the PayPal system:
(to be paid to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If the credit card is not in the artist's name, the applicant should inform the organizers as to the cardholder name and the applicant name by writing to email@example.com).
- Bank Transfer:
made out to OFFICINE SAFFI, specifying Open To Art, and the artist's name, surname and e-mail address.
IBAN IT93 G030 3201 6150 1000 0003 281- BIC code BACRIT 21384
Bank CREDEM branch n° 15
Cheques from banks outside Italy are not accepted.
Applicants paying the application fee by bank transfer should remember that the organizers cannot accept bank transfer expenses. Failure to comply with this regulation will cause automatic disqualification from the competition.